You can Archive or Delete a file attached to your tasks from the centralized Files view.
Follow the steps below to Archive or Delete a file in Orangescrum.
- Go to Miscellaneous > Files
- Select the desired project to which the file is attached to from the Project dropdown at the top of the Files page.
- Click on next to the file you want to archive or delete.
- Select Archive if you want to archive the chosen file.
- Select Remove if you want to delete the file entirely from Orangescrum.
Note:- All archived files are still available in Orangescrum in the Archive view. You can view the archived files by going to the Archive page under the Miscellaneous section available on the Left Main Menu.