Orangescrum offers 45-day free trial to all its users. No commitment, no credit card and no questions asked!
You can sign up here, and access all the premium task management and collaborative features for 30 days. In the free account, you will have the following features:
- 3 Projects
- 2 Users (excluding Owner)
- Unlimited Tasks
- All features free pass
- 2 GB Storage
Note: You can upgrade to any plan during the trial period if you want to try with more users and you won’t be charged a cent till your trial period ends
What to expect
You are assigned a Dedicated Account Manager the moment you sign up with Orangescrum along with the online guided tour within the Orangescrum app.
Your account manager would be your first point of contact for any queries or help with your Orangescrum account and its usage.
The account manager will reach out to you to provide a personalized guided tour of Orangescrum.
Benefits of a demo with your Account Manager
- You can evaluate Orangescrum better and save your time.
- You can talk about how to set up projects, manage tasks & resources, import existing projects and track time etc. with Orangescrum.
- You can gain from expert insights on how other users are using Orangescrum and figure out how to tailor Orangescrum to suit your needs.
- You can talk about the features in our roadmap.
- You can discuss project management best-practices and solutions to common problems.
Managing your Free Trial account
If you’ve upgraded but change your mind before the free trial ends, you can cancel your free trial account. Learn how to cancel your free trial account.
If you’ve downgraded to a lower plan before the free trial ends, then you continue to use Orangescrum with the benefits of the current active plan. Your card will be charged at the end of the free trial as per the current active plan. You will never be charged before your free trial has expired.
If you cancel after the end of the trial, our refund policy apply. You can cancel at any time, and no further payments will be taken, but we do not refund payments already made.