- Click Quick Links > Task (Refer Image-1)
- Attachments:- Attachment allows you to attach the files that is related or required for the task.
- Priority:- You can set the priority of the task. If the task needs to be completed fast or is important then you can mark it as high. If a task has low priority then you can mark it as low.
- Task template:- Like project template, if you have certain tasks which are performed same way for all/maximum projects, then you can create a task template of the task and just add it to the template.
- Start Date:- The date on which the task will be started.
- Due Date:- The date on which task is to be completed.
- Estimated hour:- Minimum hours required to complete the task.
- Notify via email:- Users selected in this section will receive notifications of the activities done in the task. If I mark Daniel Jones, then he will be informed about the updates done to the task.
- Related to:- You can link to related, duplicated or derived tasks.
- Label:- You can label your task as per your requirement.
- Don’t show the task to the client:- Your client will not be able to view the task or get the updates about the task.
Moreover, you can also create a Recurring Task.
2. Click on ‘Save & Exit‘.