You can view total log time for a particular day or date from:
- Time Log Page
- Resource Utilization Page
- Calendar view
Go to the Dashboard, you can view the Time Log bar chart to view the total time log for the day or date for last 30 days. You can also view the total billable and non billable hours of the day or any date for last 30 days.
Here also you can view the total billable or non billable by hover on the time log bar.
You can also view the total log time for a day in the Time Log page.
- Go to the Time Log page.
- Navigate to on the top right (above the export button) and click on it.
- Click on Date option, and select today, yesterday, this month, this year… etc from the option or you can set the custom date for your convenience.
- Once you select your date, you can see the total time log for that day or day along with total billable and non-billable hours with details as shown in below.
You can view this also in the Resource Utilization Page.
- Go to the Resource Utilization page by clicking on the Resource Utilization Report below the Time Log table or click on the Resource Utilization from the Company Setting.
- The report is for current month which you will see once you visit on the page.
- Click on the Add/Remove Columnto select the required fields for your report.
- Select Date, Project&Hour(s) Spent from the column, and click on the button.
- Click on the Date and select day or month or year or any custom date.
- Click on Search & you can see the total time spent for that day on the project by resources.
Similarly you can add more columns to view different reports like total log time by Resources on a particular date or task or project.
On the Calendar view, you can also view the total log time for the day or any particular date.
- Go to the Time Log calendar view.
- Select the Month from monthly view and select the day ( To change the month use this button )
- Click on the Day from the view button.
- You can see at the top of the calendar how much time spent for the day along with billable and non-billable hours of the day.