With Orangescrum’s Time Log you can log time for your task at any time or for others also. The Time Log sheet will show the time logs of your tasks, but owner and admin can see all the time logs of all resources of the project.
There are two ways you can log time for a task:
- Log Time
- Start Timer
- Go to the Time Log page by clicking on the menu from the left side menu panel.
- Hover on Button on right hand side; click on the Log Time button
- You can also navigate to the button on the top menu bar and click Time Log from the dropdown.
On the Log Time pop-up, select& enter the following details:
- Resource Name
- Start Time
- End Time
- Break Time
Once the Time entries are done, Orangescrum will automatically calculate the Spent Hours for you
- By default “Billable” field is checked, you can always uncheck in case of non-billable hours.
- Click on “+ Add Line Item“, if you want to log more hours for a different resource or same resource different date or different time.
- Enter you Note (if any)
- Click on “Save” button to save data.
On the Time Log page, you can view the time log for:
- Spent Hours
- Billable or Non-billable
Along with the above information, you can see the Total Logged Time, Total Billable hours, Non-Billable hours, Estimated Hours for all users and all dates.
At any time, you can export the data in .csv format.
- Hover on the icon and click on to start the Timer.
- Or, Go to button on the top menu bar and click on the Start Timer button.
- Once you clicked on the Start Timer, the Timer sheet will open.
On Timer, select;
- Enter Note (if any)
- Mark billable or Non-billable (by default billable field is checked)
Click on the Start Timer button to start the Timer top track your time.
You can pause, start or cancel the Timer at any time before saving the tracking time.
- You can minimize the Timer also.
- Click on the Save button to save the time for the selected task.
- You can view the logged time for the task in Time Log page.