- Apache with ‘mod_rewrite’
- Enable curl in php.ini
- Change the ‘post_max_size’ and ‘upload_max_filesize’ to 200Mb in php.ini
- PHP 5.5 or 5.6
- MySQL 5.6
- If STRICT mode is On, turn it Off.
For Existing Users
- Make sure to keep a backup of your existing “app” folder of your current working directory.
- Please latest code from below from (https://www.orangescrum.org/free-download)
- Extract the zip file(orangescrum-master.zip) to your desktop.
- Remove the existing “app” folder from your working directory then copy and paste the extracted “app” folder inside “orangescrum-master” to your working directory.
- If you are using local machine as storage (excluding Amazon S3), please follow the below steps:
- Find the folder named “files” inside the “app/webroot” folder from the back up app folder.
- Copy all the files and folders inside “files” and paste/replace inside the current(latest) “app/webroot/files” folder.
- Give write permission to “app/Config”, “app/tmp”, “app/Plugin” and “app/webroot” folders.
chmod -R 777 app/Config
chmod -R 777 app/tmp
chmod -R 777 app/Plugin
chmod -R 777 app/webroot
- Import the “addon.sql” files from the extracted files to your current database.
- Do necessary changes to “constants.php” and “database.php” inside “app/Config” folder again as you have done earlier. For Example SMTP email credentials in constants.php and database credentials in database.php.
- Run your website once.
Ex. http://localhost/orangescrum (if you are using localhost)
http://127.0.0.1/orangescrum (if you are using IP)
http://myprojects.orangescrum.com (if you are using any valid domain)
Note: if you are facing any issue or seeing any blank page after doing all the above steps, then just do the following once
- Replace “Configure::write(‘debug’,0);” with “Configure::write(‘debug’,2);” in the app/Config/core.php. Run the web url once and restore the debug value to 0 again.
For New Users
Use below URL
PHPMailer Addon Installation Procedure
- Download the Add-on zip file.
- Place the downloaded zip file(Ex. PhpMailer-V1.0.zip) in the “app/webroot” folder.
- Log in to the application.
- To install the add-on(Ex. Php Mailer add-on) run below link once and follow the instructions.
Ex. http://…./install/phpmailer (for Php Mailer add-on)
Note : If you don’t want use php mailer add-on please run below query
UPDATE`addons`SET`isactive` = ‘1’ WHERE`addons`.`name` = ‘PHPMAILER’;
If you want use php mailer add-on please run below query
UPDATE`addons`SET`isactive` = ‘0’ WHERE`addons`.`name` = ‘PHPMAILER’