- Click on “+” or “Quick Links” to create a new task.
- Move on to “Create Task” Page. Fill the Task title, task description and other (optional) fields.
- Select the option – “Recurring“. You’ll see one pop-up window “Recurring” as shown in picture below;
- Select Recurring type (for ex. weekly, monthly and so on) .Start date, end date, occurrences and click on “Save”.
- Now you’ll see a blue tick on “Recurring” which shows you have successfully created a recurring task and click on “Save & Exit”.
- You can see the recurring tasks in Task List, Task Group, Kanban page as shown below.
(Image: Recurring Task in Task List Page)
(Image: Recurring Task in Kanban Page)