You can close a sprint if there are no active tasks under the sprint. If there are active tasks, it will ask you to move the open task to other sprints. To close a sprint, please refer below steps:-
- Navigate to ‘Active Sprints’ page from the left panel.
- By default, the active sprints of last used project will be displayed. Select a particular project from the project drop-down to find the active sprints of the chosen project.
- Click on ‘Complete Sprint’. If the sprint has open tasks, it will ask you to move it another sprint.
- Select the sprint to which you would like to move the open tasks.
- Once done, click on Complete.