There are 3 ways in which you can create a task.
1.Click on and click on Task option under new.
2. You can click on in the task list page of a project to create a task.
3.You can click on to create a task.
How will you create a task?
- Once you have clicked on any of the options mentioned above you will find a ‘Create Task’ page on your screen
1. Attach Icon:- This icon allows you to attach the files that is related or required for the task.
2.Priority:- You can set the priority of the task. If the task needs to be completed fast or is important then you can mark it as high.If a task has low priority then you can mark it as low.
4. Start Date:- The date on which the task will be started.
7. Notify via email:- Users selected in this section will receive notifications of the activities done in the task. If I mark Daniel Jones, then he will be informed about the updates done to the task.
8. Don’t show the task to the client:- Your client will not be able to view the task or get the updates about the task.
Moreover, you can also create a Recurring Task.Once you have added the required details then you can click on Save and Exit.