To create a template from a project,
- Navigate to your Task List page and select the Project from the project drop-down
- On the Task List page, select the tasks or all tasks and click on the drop-down arrow as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click on “Create Project Template”
- Once clicked, it prompts to create a new template or add the tasks to an existing template.
- Click on Select Template and select the Template from the list to add the tasks to an existing Template and click on “Create” to add the tasks to Template.
- To create a new Template, scroll down and select the option +Add New Template option and define the Project Title, add Task Groups and new tasks if any and click on “Save”