To create a Project Template;
- Navigate to Miscellaneous on left menu panel and click on Template
- On Project Template, click on + icon,
- Define the Project Template’s title; it must be a clear name like we mentioned below in the image; it may be Web Development Plan Template or Marketing Campaign Project Template etc. and hit the button “Create”.
- On the Project Template page, a task can be added under a Task Group or without a Task Group. Under a task, you can add a subtask and under a subtask, you can add another subtask. To Add Task Group, click on +Quick Task Group.
- Once Task Group title is defined, make sure you have enough information regarding the Task Group in the description. Define a tentatively estimated hour for the Task Group or can be ignored initially to standardize the template first.
- To create a Task under that Task Group, click on +Quick Task
- Create tasks with proper Description, Task Type, Task Priority, Attach Files so that anyone receiving this task for the first time will know exactly what to do.
- Go through all the tasks you created and define the Estimated Hour for each task.
- Assign the task to any of your team member if you already know whom from your team will work on that task.
- You can create Tasks without any Task Groups as well by clicking on +Quick Tasks Under Default Task Group
- To add a subtask, click on + icon on the right side of the task name. As a task, you can define the subtask title, description, task type, priority, Assign To, Estimated Hour and Attach files. Similarly, you can add another subtask by clicking on the + icon of the subtask.
- Create as many numbers of Task Groups and Tasks as per your requirement.
Note: At any moment, you can edit, delete or update the Project Template.