To use the mobile app for the open source or community edition, you need to purchase the Mobile API add-on from our marketplace. After installing the Mobile API add-on, you can generate the access code to use the mobile app. For more information, you can see the User Manual of Mobile API add-on.
If you would like to use the self-hosted edition of cloud UI, then you also require the mobile API.
Follow the below steps to use the mobile app for the SaaS edition.
- Download/Install the Orangescrum from Mobile App from App Store & Play Store.
- Once Installed, open the app.
- Select Yes option to “Are you an existing Orangescrum User?” If you select No, it will ask you to sign up/open an account or purchase & install the Mobile API add-on.
- Once you select Yes, you can see two options; 1: I am a Cloud User 2: I am a Community User
- Select I am a Cloud User
- If you have already signed up & have an account in Orangescrum, then you can login by using your email id & password. You can also login by selecting Login with Google
- From the Launchpad, select your company (If you’re part of multiple company, then it will show multiple company name otherwise it will show you only one company) & tap on it.
- Once you select your company, you can see the Task list page of your project.
What are features available in Orangescrum Mobile App?
The following features are available for Mobile App:
- Create, Edit, Assign, Delete Task
- Invite, Edit & Manage Users
- Create, Edit, Assign & Manage Projects
- Attach Files to tasks
- Update Profiles