- It helps you to save time with recurring task creation inside Projects meant for same purpose.
- You can easily create a template for a particular tasks inside a “Project Template” and quickly copy in to another project.
- You can create a project directly using “Project Template”, all the tasks will be taken inside the new project created, automatically.
- Create a full-fledged Project for your team at 1/10th of time.
- Let’s get started with how a “Project Template” works:
- Click on the “Template” option located at the bottom Left panel
- When you click the “Template” option, it will open up a screen which looks like the screen placed above.
- Marked ‘2’ is the tab for Project template.
- Seen below the Tab is the screen which has “+ Create Project Template” tab and all the project templates those which have been created in the past.
- Now, to prepare your project template, Click the “+ Create Project Template” tab.
6.On clicking the tab, a pop up window will appear which will look as shown in the figure below:
- In the window which opens up, it will ask you for “Template name”. See the figure above for a quick reference.
- Fill in your name. As a demonstration let’s name it as “Marketing Campaign”.
7.Please find the below image:
- Click on create and it will create your “Project Template” by the name “Marketing Campaign”
8.See the figure below for reference.
- When you hover on the template which is created, you will see a couple of options.
- Now click on “Add Task” to set your Task(s) inside the project Template. When you click it, it will generate some options.
9.See the figure below for reference.
- You can add several Tasks at a time and make good use of the template. To create several tasks one after other, please use the “Add line item” to create Tasks.