- Navigate to Task Listing Page.
- Click on the present at the top right corner of “Task list table”.
- Click on the filter type to get the filter options.
- You can select multiple filters there.
- You can filter your tasks by Time, Due date, Status, Types, Priority, Commented by, Created by, Assigned to, and Label. It helps users to find their tasks easily & quickly.
What information can you get using task filters?
- List of task with a particular status–
- Click beside the task status strip on the top right of the task list as shown in the image & select the status to filter the task.
- Get the list of high priority tasks:
- Click icon and select Priority. From the menu, select the priority type as High. Upon selecting the tasks will be filtered.
- You can also select Common task filters under the filter menu & select High Priority. This will filter high priority tasks from task list
- Find out tasks assigned to specific user
- Click icon and select Assign To.
- From the menu, select the resource for which you want to see the assigned tasks. Upon selecting the tasks will be filtered.
- Filter the task associated with Specific task type-
- Click icon and select Type.
- From the menu, select the type for which you want to see the associated tasks. Upon selecting the tasks will be filtered.
How to Create Custom Filter or Save a Filter?
- At any time, you can view your filtered tasks in custom filters using Saved filters under the filter menu. You can edit or delete the saved filter as well.
- No other users can view the filter you have created at any point.
- Filters will remain the same even if you change the project.
How can I delete the custom filter ?
- Hover on the “Task” menu in the Left panel.
- Click “Manage Filters”
- Click delete on the filters you wish to delete.