- Login to Orangescrum
- Go to the chat icon (you can find it at the below right corner near the + icon)
- Click on the chat icon
- On the chat pop-up, go to the search bar & search the name of the user.
- Click on that user & type of your message to start the chat or conversation with him or her.
- Click on the chat
- Go to the Group icon
- Search user & click on every user to add them to group
- Click on the Create Group
- Edit the Group Name from the Group tab on the left side of the chat pop-up
- On the chat pop-up, go to the top right corner.
- Click on the Save as Task
- Select the Project & an existing task or create a new task from here
- Click on Save to Create the conversation as Task or to add it to existing Task.
- Go to the message description box, click on the attach icon.
- Attach the file & send it to the user or team
If a user is logged in Orangescrum, then you can see the user is live/online as a green light on his or her profile icon or image.
You can see a user is admin or owner or client or a general user. If on the below of the user icon or image is not mentioned anything, then the user is a general user. Other users marked as client, admin or owner as role given by the owner or admin. You can see if a user is admin, then it will show you admin on the below of his or her profile icon or image.