With Orangescrum now you can directly assign the role to the members from the project listing page. For this you need to follow these steps:
- Navigate to the project page.
- Click on the blue arrow button on the left side of the name of the project.
- Click on the Assign Role from the dropdown
- Click on Assign Role pop up; Assign the required role to the user.
- Click on Add to save.
Note: You can define the access of the user from the Action. Click on View under Action to view the modules/features of Orangescrum to define the access for that user.
- Select Yes or No to update the action of a user in Orangescrum.